Oct 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!!

                                                                        Source: thecraftedsparrow.blogspot.com via Pinterest

   {This is my kind of Halloween decorations - pretty and sparkly!!}

It is so hard to believe it is Halloween already . . . but it is; and that means my favorite time of year - the holiday season - has officially started!  We don't have any huge Halloween plans this year; we will be helping out at a carnival and then either passing out candy to the neighborhood kiddos or hiding out in a movie theater!  (I am the biggest scaredy cat in the world - those little pumpkin spiders are about the scariest thing I can handle!)  Every year we plan on going down to Santa Monica Boulevard to see the crazy costumes and get in on all the Halloween action, but by the time it rolls around, we are just too tired to drag our lazy bums down there . . . maybe next year!  So here's hoping you all have a fantastic (and safe!) Halloween - whatever your plans may be and I can't wait to see pictures of all your fun costumes!

Scary pumpkin carving
{Our scary pumpkin!!}
                                                                                  Source: kimmccrary.blogspot.com via Pinterest

                                                                                Source: yourdecoratinghotline.com via Pinterest

                                                                         Source: marthastewart.com via Pinterest

                                                                               Source: hgtv.com via Pinterest

13 comments:

  1. That´s so beautiful ....! I love this tradition, my husband is american, we live in Qatar now but I can´t wait to spend my first halloween in NYC!. So amazing and magic!.

    http://ladiesandthecityfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw those spider pumpkin candles are pretty cute :) I am not big on Halloween either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love the white pumpkin xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pumpkin and cookies <3 oh and the candles two - actually - all of it !
    http://myministyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Halloween lady! www.casualglamorous.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!! Thank you so much!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know - I want it in my house!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol, yeah, cutest spiders I've ever seen that's for sure!! :) Don't know what my problem is - I love candy, I love decorations, I love playing dress-up, but I guess just not all of it together!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay!! Can't wait to hear all about it!! Hope you have a wonderful time!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are ALL so cute! I love the white pumpkin with bling! It's adorable and so are the treats. I am new to your blog and I will follow you if you follow me...here is the link to my blog: HAHAH! Just a follow up to our tweets! Lovely post always Sherry ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL!!! I love it!!! You are too funny!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! :)

    Nice post, girl!. I would like to invite you for my 1st Halloween contest.

    http://krzteli.blogspot.com/2011/10/best-halloween-costume-contest.html

    xoox
    teli

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! I appreciate every single comment! Make sure to leave your website so I can comment back! xo