Nov 10, 2011

Bag Lady

Bag Lady


I have always had a huge obsession with handbags - quite literally since birth - when I was just a wee sassy little thing, I had to carry not just one, but two bags on each arm!  I have toned it down a little bit since then, but not much, since I usually like my bags to make a statement and tend towards either the gigantor bags, fun colors or crazy details.  It seems like the bag selection seems to get better every single year, and this season is no exception; I have yet to see a handbag that I haven't fallen head over heels for!  I love that more structured shapes are on-trend right now; they just look so classy and ladylike, even in bright orange or pink.  I am constantly on the lookout for great bags in all sizes, shapes and colors, but have recently been feeling like I need a major update in all categories, and so my hunt began!  I was thrilled with just about everything I came across, but noticed I was favoring anything with gold details, punchy colors, different textures and simple, yet sophisticated shapes.  Now comes the hard part - actually deciding which one to get . . . or do I rack up some serious credit card debt and get one of each?  One can never have too many bags, right?!

Here is a small sampling of my favorites:
- Asos Faux Bright Snake Clutch Bag, $45
- Forever 21 Embossed Faux Crocodile Clutch, $11
- Zara Patchwork Clutch Bag, $129
- Asos Fliplock Envelope Clutch, $27
- Topshop Orange Metal Fastening Cross Body Bag, $56
- Asos Metallic Flat Lock Across Body Bag, $27
- Asos Aldo Unbright Suede Flap Cross Body Bag, $72
- Topshop Mix Fabric Chain Bag, $56
- Asos Suede Brogue Detail Satchel, $117
- Forever 21 Bold Suedette Handbag, $23
- Topshop Leather Satchel, $110
- Asos Leather Metal Buckle Satchel, $126
- Zara Large Shopper, $169
- Zara Plaited Shopper, $149
- Asos Fiorelli Bernstein Large Ziptop Grab Bag, $160
- Asos River Island Snake Print Shopper, $72

12 comments:

  1. I'm there with you on the bag obsession!! There's not a single one up there that I wouldn't use xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i consider myself a bag lady too! I am obsessed with crossbody right now because they just hang there! No carrying required!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your picks. I love the cross body and satchels you picked out.

    -Ly
    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh... I love handbags! They are my absolute favourite thing! My particular favourite style at the moment is the cross body bag - perfect for a NYC day out at about, exploring!

    www.hopeinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving them all!! Aldo is having an awesome sale right now, I'm pretty sure you are away ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will definitely have to go check out Aldo - they always have great bags!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cross body bags are definitely great - no hands needed and they don't destroy your shoulders!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me too - such a great classic bag!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol, I know - I love them too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. :) Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! I appreciate every single comment! Make sure to leave your website so I can comment back! xo