Nov 29, 2011

Christmas Wish List

Christmas Wish List


My wish list this Christmas is all about staying warm and cozy; with chunky knits, yummy scents and things to do inside that are even more fun when snuggled up next to the fire.  This time of year always rekindles my love for plaid and Fair Isle prints - especially in red and navy - they are just perfect for the winter holidays and have this way of immediately put me in the mood for hot chocolate and Christmas carols.  Playing games, watching movies and reading are my favorite things to do (besides shopping!) during the holidays, as they are great ways to have some family fun or relaxing quiet time.  And as soon as the cooler weather hits, I trade in my light summer scents for cinnamon, pumpkin and rich, spicy candles, so the house smells like Christmas morning every day!

Here are some things on my wish list this year:
- Forever 21 Heart Knitted Beanie, $8.80
- French Connection Raindrop Pom Pom Mittens, $31
- Merona Toggle Fair Isle Cardigan Sweater, $30
- Merona Fair Isle Cardigan Sweater, $25
- Monopoly Vintage Book Game, $21
- Old Navy Faux-Fur Trim Sweater Boots, $12
- The Hunger Games Trilogy Boxed Set, $32
- Forever 21 Chunky Knit Scarf, $14.80
- Voluspa 'Maison Rouge-Pomegranate Patchouli' Scented Candle, $27
Danesfort Boot Socks, $22
- Juicy Couture Plaid Cotton Flannel Pants, $29

10 comments:

  1. Partikularrak PartikularrakNovember 29, 2011 at 2:26 AM

    Great things!!
    http://enarasthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm all so co cozy and warm! I guess you live where its cold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cozy wish list ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i feel the exact same way this time of year!
    CupcakesOMG!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want EVERYTHING on this list!! I am a sucker for anything warm and cozy. I love that fair isle sweater - and it's from Target! I just happened to be going there tonight. Add it to the list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I loovee this! Everything is so cozy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol!! Yay for Target awesomeness!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. your wish list just became my wish list. lol. i want everything. totally obsessed. thanks for sharing, love. if you get a sec check out my new outfit post in front of Dee's house from Clueless. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOOOOOVED the Hunger Games. I can't wait for the movie. You've probably already read Stieg Larsson's Dragon trilogy, but if not that's worth a read as well - Can't wait for that movie too!

    http://loserlike-me.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm loving that sweater at the top! Hope you get them ALL! :D
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! I appreciate every single comment! Make sure to leave your website so I can comment back! xo