Nov 23, 2011

Pumpkin Snickerdoodles

Pumkin Snickerdoodles

Since the holiday season started a few weeks ago, I have been craving anything with pumpkin; I have already made pumpkin bread, muffins and donuts, and wanted to try something new, so I turned to my trusty Pinterest board and found this recipe for pumpkin snickerdoodles.  It completely satisfied my craving as it tasted like a pumpkin pie-meets cake-meets cookie.  They were so soft and chewy, yet light and flavorful, and are the perfect holiday cookie that I can't wait to make again!

Cinnamon and sugar topping

Cookie dough in cinnamon and sugar

Pumpkin snickerdoodle cookies

12 comments:

  1. i have a serious weak spot for anything pumpkin and these look divine. thanks for sharing, love. I've got a new fash trend report. Love to hear what you think. xo

    http://fashboulevard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. I am not a big sweets eater..but I have never wanted a cookie so badly!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this recipe pinned on Pinterest! I've been dying to try it...I even have all the ingredients!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also a sucker for any thing pumpkin! I make a pumpkin chocolate chip cookie that is pretty darn good. I's recommend throwing a few chocolate chips in the next time you make these. Adding chocolate can never be a bad thing.

    http://pennilesssocialite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must try this. It combines my two of my favorite things :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love snickerdoodle cookies. I'm so bad I even bought Philosophy's Snickerdoodle body wash. LOL Have a great Thanksgiving. :D

    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL!!! That's awesome!!! Thanks Love - you too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. :) Well let me know what you think if you do try them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're so right!! Chocolate makes everything better!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh you gotta try them!!! They would be perfect for Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! I appreciate every single comment! Make sure to leave your website so I can comment back! xo