Dec 1, 2011

New Kids In The Closet

Clear crystal necklace
{Clear drop crystal necklace from F21 on sale!}



I put myself on an unofficial shopping ban about a month ago, since I needed to focus on buying things for other people, rather than myself for once.  But I was a little naughty and did sneak in a couple 'Christmas presents' for myself . . . but only because they were such great deals, and it really would have been a sin to pass them up!  I have mentioned before that I have been trying to branch out more with my color and style selections, and was proud of myself for not defaulting to my normal black or basic, boring shapes.  I have been keeping an eye out, as always, for some fun little details that really make an item stand out, and I love the cut-outs in the shoes, the chunky chains of the necklaces and the sassy prints of the blouses. Here is a little sneak peek at some of the 'new kids' in my closet, that will definitely be getting lots of play time in the very near future.

Just Fab high heels
{Just Fab heels}

Printed blouses
{Thrifted blouses}

Green and gold chain necklace
{Necklace from Target on clearance!}

11 comments:

  1. Those heels are absolutely adorable! Where did you get them?

    xx

    Ashley

    http://goldendivine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so hard not to shop!! looks like everything you got was so worth it, love the necklaces!!
    jess
    www.jesscauseblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blouses, pooo to shopping bans!

    xx
    Jessica
    http://westmountfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I especially love the necklace from F21. It looks exactly like the one from Kate Spade.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the heels and the blouses! I hope that all is well.
    xx
    Shellena
    mintalamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
  7. well who can blame you we all should spoil ourselves rotten from time to time...to time to time lol. Love your blog sweetie and your outfits are impeccable. Now following you right now! Hoping you'll like mine and follow me too!! xx

    www.cultfriday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so infatuated with ALL of these kids!!! I've been trying to branch out myself and push my fashion boundaries and it's so much fun! Good job on the ban, I know from experience how excruciating that can be- official or unofficial! From now on, I'm banning all shopping bans! :)

    www.socalsophisticate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am super loving those necklaces!!! When you come upon a great find and price BREAK THE RULES! HAHA I love it. You got yourself some great stuff. :D
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. you really scored some great pieces. love the first necklace. i bought something similar and have been wearing it like crazy!

    [oomph.]
    What's the next line? Help write the story!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOve everything you got. The heels especially.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! I appreciate every single comment! Make sure to leave your website so I can comment back! xo